The Hubsan Zino Mini SE drone comes with many impressive features. If you are in a hurry to read, here is a sneak peek into some of them:
- 5 mile/9KM flight range
- 4K camera mounted on 3-axis gimbal
- 2 batteries for 40 minutes of flight time
- Quick Transfer function for fast footage sharing on social media
- Fail-safe features
- Nice carry bag with shoulder strap
- Still manages to keep weight under 250G
Hubsan is the home of different types of drones. For instance, they have affordable drones for beginners and they have advanced drones that you can use for aerial shooting.
For years, this Chinese drone manufacturer has been making drones for all budgets, needs and uses. Sometime back, we wrote a review of the Hubsan Zino 2 drone, which comes with a long transmission and flight distance. It also comes with a 4K camera, which makes it useful for semi-professional video work.
Back to our drone of the moment, could the Hubsan Zino Mini SE be the answer to the Mavic Mini or the DJI Mini 2?
That’s what we are going to find out in the upcoming sections.